Venue Audio Visual Manager – Live Events
Name: Sydney Masonic Centre
Location: Sydney, NSW
With events on the bounce back, this role has room to expand and grow as business returns and the possibilities are amazing. New equipment, new events including live music, awesome environment and culture – come and join the team!
This is an outstanding opportinity for an AV specialist to join the team at SMC. It would particulary suit a senior tech or account manager who is ready for the next step in their career. You will be part of the senior management team and pay a vital role in the success of the venue.
In the role you will wear many hats, work strategically and operationally and be responsible for;
- Regularly monitor and report on Audio Visual Services revenue and expenses.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and complete sales quotes for Audio Visual Services requirements.
- Attend site inspections with the sales team as required.
- Work closely with the sales team to maximise revenue opportunities. Advise the sales team of appropriate equipment to quote on as required.
- Develop new product and revenue streams.
- Manage and maintain the Audio Visual Services equipment inventory.
- Advise on replacement and/or upgrade of assets.
- Work with operations team to plan the set ups and bump outs of equipment on a daily and weekly basis. Attend the weekly planning meetings.
- Ensure function rooms are set or bumped out to specifications on time.
- Ensure events are staffed timely and appropriately. Source, train and manage casual and contract staff.
- Be the main point of Audio Visual Services contact on a daily basis.
- Ensure the operations team are fully briefed and advised on events Audio Visual Services requirements when hand over are required.
- Maintain an industry awareness and presence by participating in industry functions, forums and network events.
- Be aware of new products coming online, new industry trends, industry pricing standards and innovations that may influence the market or SMC events.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56809214