Venue Coordinator – Performing Arts Centre
Name: Raina Savage
Location: Goulburn, NSW
Join the team that will launch the Goulburn Performing Arts Centre in February 2022, offering an amazing arts experience to our residents and visitors.
Goulburn Mulwaree Council is building a 400 seat state of the art proscenium arch theatre in the heart of our City. Planning is underway to open the doors next year, and we need brilliant team members to join us. At Council, we believe in a positive work/life balance, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
As the Venue Coordinator, you will ensure the efficient day to day operation of Goulburn Performing Arts Centre (GPAC) through the delivery of effective and efficient administration, Box Office and front of house services
To be successful you will bring:
- A Certificate IV in Business Management (or equivalent) or extensive experience in a senior administration role;
- Demonstrated high level computer knowledge and skills, including word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing and/or electronic ticketing systems; and
- Demonstrated experience in banking and cash handling, and the ability to produce accurate, concise and timely reports.
- Commencing salary between $40.61 – $45.71 per hour, plus 10% superannuation
- Work a minimum of 28 hours per week on a rostered basis, plus evening and weekend work as required
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Raina Savage, Performing Arts Centre Manager on (02) 4823 4496.
Applications close Friday, 17 September 2021 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence