Venue Production Manager
Name: Daniel Saward
NW Group is one of Australasia’s largest suppliers of full-service live production. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, as well as Auckland and Wellington in New Zealand, our business continues to grow and expand regionally. We’re looking for some great people to join our team; people with passion for event production services to form relationships with our existing clients, to enthusiastically engage new clients, and to help us deliver exceptional production results. Our business continues to grow and change weekly, and we need great people to come along with us on that journey.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Venue Production Manager to join our Sydney team.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys providing exceptional service to our clients and who demonstrates a high level of technical expertise in the following disciplines:
- Venue Production Management
- Key account management
- Vectorworks or other CAD programs
- Video / data projection systems
- High end Lighting systems
- High end Audio systems
The ideal candidate should demonstrate
- Ability to both work in a team and lead a team
- Ability to anticipate customer needs & determine solutions required
- Be hands on with technical equipment when required
- Strong ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven history of customer service and problem-solving abilities
- 5+ years working experience in AV/broadcast equipment rental and/or event execution capacity
- Strong technical knowledge of AV equipment to include Video, LED, Projection, Audio, Lighting and general signal flow.
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organisational skills
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of event service delivery including liaising with clients, developing event plans, maintaining budgets and overseeing event teams.
They will possess the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and work closely with the venues sales team in securing new business.
Technical production knowledge, combined with a minimum of 5 years proven excellence in project or venue management within the audio visual industry, ability to work within a team, customer service excellence and a professional approach will ensure success in this role.
Does this sound like you? Ready to make a change? Please submit a covering letter & cv (in pdf format) today.
NW Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information and to view our Privacy Statement please refer to our website www.nwgroup.com.au