Subscribe to CX E-News
The DIS DDS 5900 Digital Discussion System consists of a central unit and a single programmable multi-user unit, enabling discussion, interpretation, grouping, VOX (voice activation) and audio scrambling feature.
With plug-and-play setup and online event management capabilities, the DDS 5900 offers seamless event management for event participants and installers alike. The intuitive and ergonomic design allows users to fully focus on communicating and translating their message. For both small-scale rentals and permanent installations, the DDS 5900 is an affordable digital audio conferencing and language distribution solution.
Whether you are planning a small rental job or a permanent installation in a conference centre, DIS can provide you with all you need for conducting a successful discussion event.
For system set up, assigning of seats, operation modes etc. DIS provides you with a web browser interface, which in addition can be used during the event for event management purposes.
• Fully digital audio transmission
• Control of up to 250 discussions units
• Additional up to 32 units can be configured as interpreter units
• 2 language interpretation channels
• Up to 8 simultaneous open microphones interpretation channels
• Support for 4 microphone operation modes; Automatic, FIFO, Manual and VOX (Voice activation)
• Facility for ‘Auto Off’ of microphones
• TCP/IP Ethernet connection for external control
• DCS-LAN connection by use of shielded CAT 5e (or higher) F/UTP or U/FTP cabling
• Web browser interface for easy setup of system parameters
• Discussion unit configurable as chairmen, delegate or interpreter unit
• Scrambled audio to prevent eavesdropping
• Exchangeable button overlay on discussion unit
For more information on the DIS DDS 5900 visit www.jands.com.au or contact:
Jands Pty Ltd
Tel: +61 2 9582 0909
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.