Subscribe to CX E-News
The latest addition to PR Lighting’s extensive LED moving light range is the XLED 3007 Beam. Weighing in at just 8kg this tiny fixture delivers a real punch from its seven 20W quad chip (RGBW) LED sources. Combine the high output with a six-to-one zoom range of 7 – 42 degrees, and you have a truly versatile fixture that will do everything from table centres in a ballroom to bands to dance-floor effects.
The seven cells of the 3007 are controllable in a 2-2-2-1 matrix allowing for a range of stunning visual effects, and like its fixed angle predecessor (the PR 2007) the fixture includes linear colour temperature correction (2700K – 10,000K), and endless rotation of both pan and tilt.
The XLED 3007 carries a 12 month warranty and stocks are due into Australia in December 2014.
- 7 x 20W LEDs (RGBW 4 in 1)
- 200W power consumption
- RGBW linear colour mixing with Macro
- Linear colour temperature correction from 2700K to 10000K
- 7° – 42° linearly adjustable zoom
- DMX control, linearly adjustable focus
- DMX linear zooming
- Linearly adjustable dimmer from – = 100%
- 273mm x 240mm x 349mm
- Electronic strobe 0.3 – 25fps, with pulsing strobe effects
- 17 channels in standard mode, and 26 channels in extended mode
- RDM control protocol; Wireless DMX (optional)
For further information visit www.jands.com.au or call 02 9582 0909.
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.