Blue Shadow Group is searching for a Full Time Audio-Visual Technician. This person will be based in our Gold Coast based Audio-Visual / Event company.
This full-time position, will be requiring a minimum of 38 hour per week. Weekend work is required on occasion as part of a varied roster.
Applicants MUST have experience in the following areas to be considered for this role. Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Familiar with the Live Events environment
- Proficiency in Audio operation. A knowledge of Lake & Digital consoles an advantage
- Proficiency in Vision operation. A knowledge of GrandMA an advantage
- An understanding of Lighting systems and solutions
- Liaise with clients and independently operate small to mid-jobs
- Compliance with Company policies and Workplace Safety
- Competent with problem solving skills
- Provide high quality technical support
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Ensure all equipment is regularly serviced, maintained, & operational
- Good time management skills will be required and the ability to work unsupervised
- Set up, operate and remove AV systems as required
- Administration reporting at the conclusion of each job
- Ability to follow direction
- Manual Drivers Licence a must.
- Qualifications in the AV Industry are highly desirable
Please only apply if you have experience or a sound knowledge from a similar role and are willing to join a team of like-minded individuals who share a passion for providing high quality Audio-Visual requirements to the conference, exhibition and event markets.
This position will require you to ‘hit the ground running’, operating audio, visual and lighting consoles unsupervised as well as setting Exhibition AV Hire installs.
This role will report to the Operations Manager at Blue Shadow Group
Immediate start for the successful applicants.