Audio Visual Technician
Name: Dominique Devereaux
Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is a key provider of audio visual & ICT facilities management services to prominent corporate clients. Having doubled over the past five years, with now over 35 full-time staff, our services consist of onsite Audio-Visual support, integration, maintenance, event support, equipment hire and broadcast video support. Initially established in Sydney, CTS have grown year-on-year and expanded our services to Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and commercially-minded Audio Visual Technician to join our Onsite team.
We are in the business of helping and giving a great experience for our clients. You will play a key role in this by helping plan, prepare and operate Audio, Vision and Lighting on a variety of corporate events, and provide solutions for AV/IT issues.
Your day-to-day tasks may include but won’t be limited to;
- Provide technical set-up and concierge services, anticipating client needs and ensuring minimal down time for meetings and events.
- Liaise with clients and operate small to mid jobs, both independently and within a team.
- Provide high quality technical support and operate video conference, virtual webcast and Unified Communications systems;
- Plan, set up, operate and bump out AV systems for corporate events, conferences and webcasts/broadcasts;
- Respond to incidents and tickets, assisting with troubleshooting where required and escalating to additional team members or maintenance contractors.
- Document your work and that of your team, ensuring a measurable and data-driven approach to enhancing the service over time.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Well-developed skills and at least 2 years’ experience in the operation of Audio and Vision equipment, with exposure to IT and Lighting equipment;
- Demonstrable experience in executing medium to high scale corporate events;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills indicating a client-centric approach;
- Dedication and the ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines;
- Accountable with proven experience as a self-driven individual who can work productively in a team environment;
- Qualification in the AV Industry or trade-related industry.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and unsupervised, with the ability to proactively take on additional responsibilities to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
What do you get in return?
- Our renowned Training and Development Program, including membership with the world’s leading Audio Visual education provider- AVIXA. CTS provides financial and mentoring support for industry-recognised qualifications such as the Certified Technology Specialist and CCNA.
- The security and stability of an industry leader that enjoys giving back to the community. We support charities such as Dress for Success and ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation.
- The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented and dedicated professionals
- A collaborative and friendly corporate culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth.
All candidates must be eligible for full-time work in Australia (hold a valid visa).