Subscribe to CX E-News
Shure recently launched the next member of its ever growing family of digital wireless microphone systems; QLX-D.
Shown publicly for the first time at the KOBA 2014 trade show in Seoul; QLX-D delivers all the most popular features of the critically acclaimed ULX-D series at a more cost effective price, making it the perfect choice for applications that require the advantages of a true digital wireless system but do not have the budget.
Main features at a glance:
- Same Shure proprietary digital modulation scheme as ULX-D.
- Extremely high channel density; 17 compatible systems per 6MHz, 60 systems per frequency band. The highest channel density of any system in it class.
- Pristine digital audio; 20MHz-20kHz, 120dB dynamic range.
- AES-256 bit encryption standard.
- Optional Shure SB900 Li-ion rechargeable battery solution (same as ULXD, PSM 900, PSM 1000).
- Up to 10 hours continuous run time @ 10mW.
- Ethernet based remote control & monitoring.
- Compatible with Shure WWB6 software.
- All metal case & chassis.
QLX-D is due to start shipping in August and final pricing will be announced closer to the shipping date.
Distributed in Australia by Jands – www.jands.com.au
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.