Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Mat Papdi
NW Group is one of Australasia’s largest suppliers of full-service live production. We’re looking for great people to join our exceptional team of staff; people with a passion for events and teamwork to help us deliver exceptional technical production to our diverse range of clients. As our business continues to grow and change, we need great people to come along with us on that journey.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for full-time and casual Audio Technicians to join our Sydney Team. We’re looking for all levels from Juniors/Trainees to intermediate and senior techs.
Desired Skills but not essential:
- Experience with Audio production equipment, FOH, Systems for both corporate and music events.
- Experience working on large-scale events, corporate events, festivals, and touring shows.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Personable and professional in client interactions.
- Rigging knowledge.
- Showing initiative on site.
- Flexible attitude towards work hours.
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines.
- Must be reliable and well-presented.
We’re looking for passionate individuals, who are team players as well as being able to work on their own initiative.
Does this sound like you? Ready to make a change? Please submit a cv (in pdf format) today.
For more information on NW Group, you are welcome to check out our socials.
NW Group is an equal opportunity employer.