Subscribe to CX E-News
Join Avid® at a venue near you and discover how its latest pro audio and live sound solutions can help you take your productions to a whole new level.
Melbourne: June 25, 3RRR
Sydney: June 26 Studios 301
Brisbane: June 27 SAE Institute
Adelaide: July 9 John Reynolds Music City
Perth: July 11 Central Institute of Technology
Pro Tools® 11 —The new standard for audio production
The audio workstation that redefined the industry just got more powerful.
See how you can:
• Plug into epic processing power with the all- new Avid® Audio Engine
• Turbocharge sessions with 64-bit performance
• Deliver mixes up to 150x faster with offline bounce
Avid S3L —Transcend everything you thought live sound mixing could be
Get the sound quality and performance that countless mixers rely on in an all-new networked system. Discover:
• Infinite mixing creativity with the HDX-powered engine and AAX plug-ins
• Record directly to Pro Tools via Ethernet
• All running on the VENUE software you know and love
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.