Subscribe to CX E-News
The inaugural ICTech Roadshow, the only trade show of its kind in Australia addressing the convergence of AV and IT in a unique and innovative roadshow format, has today announced details of its educational program.
The program will deliver hands-on product, software and issue-based seminars from leading industry practitioners in five cities across Australia in October 2016.
Designed for IT professionals looking to bolster their knowledge and creativity in audio visual products and technologies, the ICTech Roadshow and comprehensive seminar program will tour Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth addressing the major information gaps IT professionals are experiencing across the converged AV and ICT fields.
Jason Allen, Show Director, ICTech Roadshow says the ground-breaking roadshow format with practical seminar component aims to deliver a national, accessible, affordable and educational trade event.
“The ICTech seminar program will provide a fantastic opportunity for IT professionals to upskill in the demands of AV technology in a practical, interactive environment.
“With sessions covering a range of industry issues, new technologies and the convergence of AV and IT, we have one of the most exhaustive and relevant seminar programs available. This, coupled with the added convenience of bringing the event to delegates’ hometowns nationally, makes ICTech Roadshow a truly unique and a not-to-be-missed event on the industry calendar,” says Mr Allen.
Highlights of the ICTech Roadshow program include:
• SynAudCon training presented by Matt Vance, Technication – SynAudCon training leads the field in providing practical, in-depth training seminars on the principles of audio and acoustics via interactive, multimedia presentations. Matt Vance, co-founder of Technication, is an experienced educator who shares his passion for AV through a love of teaching and sharing new technologies with others
o Soft Codecs – A new platform for old audio problems (Or; achieving great results for conferencing audio) presented by Matt Vance. Examine how the rise of soft-codecs has revolutionised conferencing and how to address common audio problems
o Introduction to electroacoustics presented by Matt Vance. Learn the principles behind the operation of all sound systems – from microphones to room acoustics and the psychology of human hearing.
• SVSi Training – Introduction to Networked AV presented by avt
• Industry Transition from Dedicated AV to Networked AV and Cloud Control presented by avt
• Life of PY – Powerful System Control Solutions for AV and IT Professionals, presented by Extron. One of the world’s fastest growing programming languages, Python is used extensively. Extron demonstrates how they are increasing the productivity of AV programmers and delivering with ease more powerful features to control systems
• Behind the scenes with Lightware (Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne) presented by Lightware. Lightware’s, József Szvetnyik (Hungary), MSc Electrical and Electronics Engineering, explains HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0 and HDBaseT.
• Ampetronic and A.F.I.L.S. presented by Jands. Ever wondered why hearing loops and their components have so many different names? Unravel the terminology and discover how to ensure compliance with Australian standards.
ICTech is also pleased to announce that industry leading manufacturers and distributors, Axis Audio Visual, Jands, Midwich Australia and New Zealand and Panasonic Australia have joined the list of already confirmed high profile exhibitors – Extron, avt (formerly AMX Australia) and Lightware.
Touring Australia, ICTech Roadshow will visit Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth in October 2016.
To register to attend or for more information on exhibiting at ICTech Roadshow, please visit: http://www.ictechroadshow.com.au
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.