Audio Visual Production Manager
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: 9385 6996
Location: Perth WA
Power Audio Visual Perth is a leading Sound, Vision and lighting hire/production company that provides Audio, Visual, Lighting and Staging equipment to various events, venues, and corporate companies in Western Australia.
An opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Technical Production Manager to continue the exciting growth the business has experienced over the last few years. You will develop the existing Production department and build a loyal customer base whilst delivering high quality Audio Visual solutions.
We do have a couple of must-haves.
- You must enjoy delivering an excellent customer experience
- You must have experience as an event technician, ideally in both a live event and broadcast environment
- Have experience in Analogue and Digital Audio Consoles
- Have experience in Lighting Production and Lighting console operating
- Proven Live Sound and Lighting operating experience
- You enjoy managing, mentoring and training a technical team
- You’re happy to get your hands dirty as this is a hands dirty job, from doing bump ins to operates when required. We appreciate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You take your job seriously, but yourself; not so much! We enjoy banter and in our downtime, so a great sense of humour is essential
Successful candidates will have a strong passion for sound, lighting and vision within the event and nightlife industry.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to do what you love – oversee the delivery of events, train and upskill staff, project manage some events, within a fun and supportive environment
- Embrace your inner tech nerd and research & manage the implementation of the new technology relevant to the events industry
- The chance to unleash your passion for events and technology, and work with a team who thrive on making their clients looks good
- A flexible and fun working environment with client-focused colleagues that have a passion for every event and job we do
About the Role
- Oversee the successful technical delivery of all events, placing the right team and equipment to ensure a seamless event.
- Provide ongoing leadership, direction and knowledge to staff, to build and maintain a team-oriented culture.
- Prep and de-prep equipment, and work in the warehouse as required
- Quote as needed for events requiring Audio, Vision and Lighting.
- Knowledge of Networks and Cabling
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekends and night shifts
- Hard-working and willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- Able to present well in corporate environments when required
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to problem solve
- Happy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Take pride in the work you do
- Ability to work at heights
- Rigging tickets would be beneficial and highly favoured
- Current driver’s license
- MR Truck & Forklift Licences would be beneficial and highly favoured
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for people who are eager to lead and bring excitement to our events and company.
Apply via seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/69746706?type=promoted#sol=fdc574d0dab829acf93ddd4752d295c83d6ffbf9
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
Do you have customer service experience?
Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?