Audio-visual Technicians / Team Leaders
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not supplied
Phone: (07) 3367 3300
Location: Brisbane QLD
We’re looking for talented and highly motivated AV Technicians/Site Supervisors to work with our Deployment team here at Pro AV Solutions QLD. If you have a genuine interest in the Audio-Visual industry and have developed a solid understanding of installation fundamentals, be that in AV/IT, Electrical, Data, and/or Security, we are keen to invest in your development.
The role will have you working closely with our Deployment team to complete the installation of commercial Audio-Visual solutions into a variety of projects across Queensland.
- Assemble and install equipment, materials and systems as directed and specified in project documentation; may include, but not be limited to, audio, video and control terminations, speaker installing, video projectors, flat panel displays and projection screens
- Participate in in-house and onsite program troubleshooting; provide support to Technical team
- You will respond quickly and be sensitive to customer’s expectations
- Maintain accountability to systems, processes, code of conduct and company values
- It is desirable to have knowledge of AV products including AMX, Crestron, Extron, Kramer etc.
Pro AV Solutions’ unique approach supports our Installation teams with a high level of documentation, pre-staged and built equipment, transport to site, a full range of tools, and support resources to complete the tasks in an efficient and professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you must be highly motivated, with a passion for providing a great commercial and customer service experience. You will have:
- An understanding of structured cabling and the installation process
- An understanding of audio visual and components and how they interact
- An understanding of structured cabling and the installation process.
- Keen and eager to gain experience to further your career.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Knowledge of AV products including AMX, Crestron, Extron, Kramer Etc. desirable.
Ideally, you will hold your ACMA Open Cabling Licence, ACMA Structured Cabling Endorsement, WP ticket SL, BL, VL (Yellow Card). You must have a General Safety Induction (White Card QLD), E, and a valid open Australian drivers’ license.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your resume or CV.
Why work with us?
We are the leading audio-visual solutions integrator, delivering large and prestigious projects Australia wide and internationally. You may have seen some of our work which includes the bespoke Sphere in the Education Precinct at QUT.
Our offer to you…
A generous salary package can be negotiated for the successful applicant/s based on qualifications and experience.
Our commitment to our team is evident in the energy we feed back into our team, offering an extensive People and Culture program including;
- Quarterly social events
- End of month lunches
- Employee of the month awards
- Employee assistance program
- Extensive internal and external training
We believe our team is our most important asset and are always interested in meeting with passionate and eager people. If you’re interested in this role, then throw your hat in the ring. Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch!
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual Technician?
Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
Do you have Australian Cabler’s Registration?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
Apply via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/73309038/apply