Sales Representative – Entertainment & Film Lighting
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: ULA Group
Location: Melbourne, VIC
ULA Group is a market leader in innovative and engaging visual technology. We are responsible for providing some of the World’s most iconic visual displays across an extensive range of markets. We take pride in providing our clientele with advanced lighting solutions, including Digital Displays, Architectural Lighting, LED Screens, Digital Retail Signage, Outdoor Media, Entertainment Lighting, Control Systems, Networking & Healthcare Solutions.
Due to the expanding growth of the company, we are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our dynamic team.
You will be part of our proactive Sales team, providing the first-class customer service and support to our existing clients and helping to expand the business in the Entertainment, Film & Television lighting sector. This growing market segment offers many opportunities to the right candidate. Your industry experience, network and technical knowledge will assist in you attracting new customers for the ULA Group’s world renowned stable of film and entertainment lighting products.
- B2B sales for Entertainment, Film and Television lighting products and projects.
- Proactively developing new business relationships and servicing our existing customers
- Customer technical training and support
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events and seminars.
- Visiting client premises to demonstrate new and existing products across the extensive range
- Proposals, quotes and negotiating to achieve the best outcome for the business from all opportunities
- Positively contributing to the local & national sales team effectiveness with an emphasis on driving revenue growth by exceeding monthly and quarterly targets through meaningful lead generation
- Delivering on a robust prospecting strategy to ensure you are providing leads that will significantly contribute to the business bottom line
- Creating effective technical solutions to industry professionals that meet design briefs
- Accurately inputting customer orders into the CRM, maintaining and reporting on sales pipeline progress
- Post-sale customer support
- Developing and nurturing industry networks
This is a full-time position based at our new Victorian HQ in Port Melbourne. This role works collaboratively with the sales team and reports to the National Sales Director.
- Proven experience in technical sales, preferably in Entertainment lighting & visual technology related sector
- Customer relationship focused
- Functional knowledge of ChamSys MaqicQ, NovaStar and LumenRadio will be beneficial
- Self-motivated and driven to identify and close new business opportunities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Great time management skills, ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Available for intrastate and interstate travel
- Current driver’s license and passport
TO APPLY – If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com