Subscribe to CX E-News
The opening day of the Integrate expo at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre saw the annual Audio Visual Industry Awards handed out to the lucky few. The big winners on the night included Pro AV Solutions Queensland, taking out two awards, and Auditoria for its epic work on the London Olympics.
Congrats to all nominees. Here’s the list of winners:
- Best Commercial or Government Installation $500K+: Rutledge AV Perth Arena – Digital Signage Feature Piece
- Best Commercial or Government Installation up to $500K: Acoustic Directions Willoughby City Council – Urban Screen at The Concourse, Chatswood
- Best application of AV in a Museum or Display: Pro AV Solutions Queensland Queensland University of Technology – The Cube
- Best application of AV in Education: Pro AV Solutions Queensland Queensland University of Technology – The Cube
- Best application of AV in a Production $500K+: Auditoria London 2012 – Olympic and Paralympic Ceremonies
- Best application of AV in a Production up to $500K: The Electric Canvas City of Melbourne – Melbourne Town Hall: The Nights Before Christmas
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.