Live Production Tech
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Nancy Onyeka
- Access to modern broadcast and livestream technology
- Friendly, collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Opportunities for continuous personal and professional development
See yourself in our team
- You are; a highly skilled and suitably experienced live production technician, delivering broadcast, livestreaming and live event services for large audiences and/or organisations
- We are; a supportive and customer focused team of multi-disciplinary specialists passionate about audio-visual technology.
- Together we can; continue to create memorable and immersive live experiences for our colleagues and internal customers.
The Live Events team form a part of our wider End User Experience group, committed to delivering the highest quality end user services and experiences for our colleagues and internal customers.
A team of 5 internal specialists with access to the forefront of audio-visual technology, our Live Events team work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to bring our online and in-person events to life. From planning and coordination, to set up and continuous monitoring; our team of highly skilled technicians deliver livestreams of major events to audiences of 500+ people in multiple locations and on multiple devices. Ultimately, a team that enables our colleagues across the bank, the flexibility to stay connected Anywhere, Anytime and from Any device.
Do work that matters
Due to an internal move, we have a rare and exiting opportunity for an experienced Live Production Technician to join the team.
From planning and coordinating, to set up and post-production, this multi-faceted role offers both technical and interpersonal interactions, in a team that is supportive and committed to continuous improvement.
This may include;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including communication and marketing teams, event planners, and executive assistants in planning events.
- Engaging and working with external partners and technical specialists to support in event delivery
- Organising and setting up relevant camera, recording, streaming, audio and lighting equipment as required
- Researching and staying abreast of new audio-visual broadcast technology
What will help you succeed?
You will very likely have prior experience running large live events and have a strong understanding of both technical operations and client management.
Your strong technical and creative understanding of broadcast style set-ups, event production, streaming technologies, and system connectivity along with your ability to troubleshoot technical issues under pressure will help you succeed.
We are interested to see a portfolio of previous events or media you have been involved with and examples of your ability to work well with senior executives.
Above all your passion for streaming technology, live events, innovation and continuous improvement will set you up for success.
Your Application – Click to Apply
To apply, please follow the prompts on our careers here
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.