Name: Fiona Murray
Phone: 1300 556 264
Location: Melbourne and Geelong
Job Vacancy – Production Manager needed!
Moon Mother Productions has been running events and doing technical production since 1991 and has a large customer base ranging from local schools and community groups, to large scale international touring acts and multi-day festivals.
The position for a Production Manager exists to serve several functions including but not limited to the following:
a. Client Liaison – managing client portfolio’s
b. Coordinating technical gear and crew for multiple shows and events, from the quoting stage right up until post-event reporting
c. Overall technical production management – scheduling, creating rosters, budgeting, creating site plans, interpreting performer stage plots etc.
d. Key stakeholder liaison, engaging sub-contractors etc.
e. Risk assessment and reporting
f. General office and administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role you should:
1. Be a legend
2. Have a minimum of 8 years experience in the events / shows / festival industry
3. Have a creative and vibrant personality; Moon Mother Productions operates as a team with a family-feel.
4. Have the ability to effectively multi-task various job duties simultaneously.
5. Have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time and workload efficiently.
6. Have meticulous detail in all aspects of job performance.
7. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
8. Have the ability to work under pressure in a sometimes testing and timetable-driven environment.
9. Have strong administrative skills and computer skills.
The position is available as a part-time role (2-3 days per week) with flexible hours. Generally, you will be working in the office from 10:00am – 5:00pm (negotiable) but this may change from week to week depending on the events we are managing. Some weekend and after-hours work will be required, so flexibility is absolutely essential for this role. There is opportunity for this role to transition to full time depending on the candidates performance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or look on our website https://moonmother.com.au/about if you require any further detail.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the link below.
LINK TO APPLY: