Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: David Trapp
Phone: (08) 9202 1800
Location: Perth, WA
Lux Events is seeking an experienced Event Production Manager who’s passionate about working with our team to produce world-class events.
Your role will predominantly be in corporate events but depending on your experience and interests, you may have the opportunity be involved in our concert and experiential activations.
In all cases we produce immersive cutting-edge experiences, incorporating technology, performance and storytelling. It’s all about producing goosebump moments.
Check out our showreel for a taste of the extraordinary experiences you could be a part of.
The Production Manager role is pivotal to the creation and execution of our many events.
Working with our Event Management team and Production Designers, you’ll be supported by like-minded specialists in CAD design, multimedia, audio, video, and lighting to develop these amazing experiences.
While this is predominantly an office-based role during business hours, some onsite night and weekend work may be required when your events are being delivered.
At Lux, we pride ourselves on offering an inclusive, flexible, and supportive workplace so come along for a chat about how we can work with your lifestyle choices.
The roles involves:
- A creative eye for unique production design
- Working with our production teams to develop detailed schedules and specifications
- Developing SWMS and JSAs
- Communication, attentive listening and development opportunities
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Share our values of Trust, Collaboration, and Innovation
- Pride yourself on high standards and constant improvement
- Value being an integral member of a team that feed off each other’s success
- Understand the importance of putting safety first and looking out for each other
- Familiarity with large scale live event production and staffing schedules
- Believe in:
- the power of teamwork,
- asking the right questions,
- leaving nothing to chance and
- seeking solutions
- Have an eye for detail when it comes to schedules and logistics
- Around 5 years’ experience
- JSA and SWMS experience
- Great communication skills to liaise and collaborate with our Heads of Departments, Project managers, venues, and clients
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety, industry, and relative legislative requirements
- Proven ability of data and information management
- Flexibility to work some non-traditional hours
- Passion, energy, a sense of fun and a team player
- Experience in Flex, Deputy, and Asana software – would be highly regarded
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated and be reflective of your experience.
We’re constantly growing and evolving so if being a part of our team and their projects sounds exciting, but the details of this role don’t sound like a perfect fit, don’t hesitate to reach out and discuss what might work for you.