SENIOR AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN
Subscribe to CX E-News
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
This role reports to the onsite Event Services Manager of a 5-star hotel on the Gold Coast.
The successful applicant will display a broad range of industry disciplines working with an in-house team of event specialists.
Your main responsibility will include the management, operation & maintenance of all technical components for live events, be that lighting, video, or audio. Daily tasks will also extend to booking of crew, management of equipment shortages and venue liaison.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- managing and maintaining venue audio-visual infrastructure
- conducting technician briefings
- overseeing event set-ups and bump-outs
- mentoring technicians via training and monitoring service delivery
The successful candidate will possess:
- minimum 5 years experience
- strong knowledge in all aspects of live event AV
- Audio – Dante experience preferred, but not essential
- Video – exposure to streaming services preferred but not essential
- Lighting – GrandMA experience preferred, but not essential
- exemplary grooming, presentation and enthusiasm
- excellent time management skills
- previous in-house venue experience an advantage
If this is sounds like you, then please contact us to take your career forward.
Remuneration: Salary based on experience & skill level.
APPLY HERE: https://www.seek.com.au/job/71965283