(with John and Helen Meyer)
Ausdo Brands Australia are launching LINA, Meyer Sounds new compact line array on March 22ndin Chatswood Sydney. Along with a presentation from Helen Meyer and a unique “Ask John” session with industry legend John Meyer, you will get a chance to hear about all of the latest developments from Meyer Sound from a team of factory experts.
This isn’t a sales pitch, rather a glimpse at some very innovative technology. On top of hearing an extensive LINA system, the midday to 5pm session (which includes lunch and afternoon drinks) will also cover:
- Overview of the latest Meyer Sound products from LINA and Digital products to the new Ashby Ceiling Speakers
- Presentation from Bob McCarthy covering the LEO family and the unique Metallica touring configuration
- A session on Immersive Audio
- A demo of Meyer’s new VLFC subwoofer which operates between 13-30Hz. Come and hear (actually we mean feel) sound like never before
- And of course, we’ll have an extensive LINA system set up in both flown and ground-stack configurations with a mix of listening material plus a set with top live and session drummer Gordon Rytmeister.
Following the demo, join us for drinks and canapes, and a to mingle with the Meyer Sound team.
Space is limited so please contact us here to reserve your spot.
Published monthly since 1991, our famous AV industry magazine is free for download or pay for print. Subscribers also receive CX News, our free weekly email with the latest industry news and jobs.