Location: Eastern Creek
Crystal Productions, in Western Sydney is looking for Audio-Visual Technicians to join our team. We are renowned for our support to high-quality events utilising audio, lighting, LED screens and the latest technology in audio visual.
This is your opportunity to join our small NSW team as a full time Audio-Visual
Technician. This unique role has significant responsibility within our motivated team.
Applicants must be available to work flexible hours including some weekends.
As we are hiring several people, Crystal Productions encourage applicants with any level of experience to apply.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a warehousing or a logistics role.
- Confidence with written and verbal communications.
- Your ability to thrive under pressure.
- A passion for problem solving.
- Experience with technical or event industry.
- Current manual driver’s license (comfortable driving 3T trucks).
- MR & HR licences.
- LF Forklift licence.
- Construction Induction White Card.
- Trade skills and other certification.
These are fulltime roles that will boost your production career. You will join a
company with a culture that delivers great outcomes. Apply today to email@example.com