Live Production Technician
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Nancy Onyeka
Location: Sydney CBD
- CBD Location, competitive rem and access to cutting edge technology.
- Friendly, Inclusive, creative, and collaborative team environment.
- Limitless learning and career development opportunities.
See yourself in our team
You are; a highly skilled live production technician, experienced in delivering broadcast, and live event streaming services for large audiences and/or organisations.
We are; a supportive and customer focused team of multi-disciplinary specialists passionate about audio-visual and broadcast technologies.
Together we Can; continue to create memorable and immersive live experiences for our colleagues and internal customers.
From planning and coordination, to set up and continuous monitoring, the Live Events team are a group of internal specialists, committed to bringing our online and in-person events to life.
Using cutting edge audio-visual and broadcast technology, we work tirelessly to deliver livestreams of major events to audiences of 500+ people, ensuring the highest quality, immersive experiences, enabling our colleagues the flexibility to stay connected to events, Anywhere, Anytime and from Any device.
Do work that matters
From planning and coordinating, to set up, operation and post-production, this multi-faceted role offers both technical and interpersonal interactions, in a team that is supportive and committed to continuous improvement. This may include:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, event planners and executive assistants in planning and successfully executing events.
- Technical use, management and coordination of equipment including cameras, audio devices, lighting, switchers, routers and streaming tools.
- Organising and participating in the set-up, relocation and pack down of equipment
- Interaction, guidance and management of talent as required.
- Continuous self-education on emerging audio-visual and broadcast technology
What will help you succeed?
- Demonstrable experience running large live events, including a strong understanding of both technical operations and client management areas.
- Technical and creative understanding of broadcast style set-ups, event production, streaming technologies, and system connectivity.
- Ability to problem-solve non-technical and troubleshoot technical issues under pressure.
- A portfolio of previous events or media you have been involved with and examples of your ability to work well with senior executives.
Above all your passion for streaming and broadcast technology, live events, innovation and continuous improvement will set you up for success.
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.