Senior Audio Visual Installer
Name: Rob Cartwright
Phone: 02 6200 5900
Event AV Services is looking for a full time Senior Audio Visual installer who will become an integral part of our close knit team. Our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re looking for people that want to be a part of a growing team, delivering excellence in audio visual support to clientele.
The Audio Visual Installer builds racks, installs projectors, screens and other audio video equipment including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting audio visual devices and control units.
Responsible for installing audio video products and components as specified by blue prints and to specifications.
- Assist with mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Loading and configuration of control systems, mainly Crestron, Extron and Kramer.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- You will work closely with the installation team under the instruction of Management and the Site Supervisor to meet project time frames, with an aim to exceed client expectations.
- Undertake all works documented in the A/V schematic, plan and elevation design package.
- Complete First and second fix installation works ensuring that these are delivered to the highest standard.
- Installation and termination of all common A/V cables.
- Construction of rack based A/V systems, ensuring these are built to the highest standard.
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Flexibility to work after hours and occasionally on weekends
- Maintaining Confidentiality
- Manual Driver’s Licence
- Ability to work unassisted
- Construction Site Tickets, White Card, Working with Asbestos, EWP etc.
If you are an experienced AV Installer and looking for a change, please contact us for a confidential conversation.
Attractive conditions will be negotiated with the right candidate.
p: 02 6200 5900