Name: Chris Scott
Location: Yatala, QLD
About Big Screen Video
At BSV, we bring spaces to life through digital installations. From billboards, scoreboards, video screens and signage, our big screens make landmarks, organisations and venues across Australia and New Zealand more attractive to the crowds our clients engage. With offices in the Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Shenzen (China), BSV have completed over 1000 projects across 3 countries.
About the Role
We are looking for an LED Technician to join our Queensland team, based in Yatala. Knowledge and experience with LED installations and control equipment such as video processors and monitoring PCs; BrightSign and NovaStar applications and experience terminating CAT6 cable will be highly regarded.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-installation coordination of materials
- Setting up control equipment
- Installation and commissioning of permanent LED projects
- Attending to service calls
- Rectifying on-site LED faults
- Frequent intra-state travel
- Factory testing screens in the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
At the heart of it all, BSV is built on five simple values:
- Utmost respect. For clients, their stories, and customers.
- No-receipt certainty. Our quality creates inherent trust.
- Doing things properly. We give everything to every project.
- Relationships. We’re people’s long-term partners.
- A sense of fun. We work with laughter and smiles.
Benefits and perks
Culture is incredibly important to BSV. We like to work hard while having a laugh. Employees have the opportunity to attend various external events throughout the year, as well as internal team bonding events.
We believe in development at BSV, and provide genuine opportunities for career growth and progression through the company. You will be joining a vibrant and energetic workplace, supported by a friendly and accessible team.
You must have:
- Working at Heights
- White Card
- EWP at a minimum of 11m (over 11m preferable)
- Strong computing skills
Preferred, but not essential:
- Working with Children check/s
- Police check
- Forklift Licence
- LED experience
- Certificate III in Electronics and Communications
- Disconnect/Reconnect Licence
- First Aid Training
Individuals with a can-do, positive attitude thrive at BSV. Our ideal applicant will be:
- A great problem solver
- Attentive to detail
- A clear and effective communicator
- Excellent with time management
If this sounds like you, please apply through Seek.