Location: MELBOURNE and SYDNEY
An outstanding opportunity has opened at Harry the hirer Productions in the role of Project Manager. Reporting to our Operations Managers, the Project Manager is broadly responsible for the successful delivery of live events and exhibitions managed by Harry the hirer Productions.
This role is instrumental in fostering and developing strong relationships with all departments of Harry the Hirer Productions to drive the success and smooth delivery of our events. You will provide high-end logistical and live event expertise and be a resource for the entire event delivery process from brief through to final delivery.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in logistics and event management.
- Working knowledge of industry HSE standards.
- An employment history which demonstrates your skills with project planning and resource allocation.
- Proven experience in team leadership and/or site management.
- Demonstrated background of good performance and decision making under pressure.
- The ability to manage and work within set labour budgets.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- An attitude that appreciates the meaning of responsibility and the willingness to take command of a project from conception through to delivery and removal.
- Current manual driver’s license. Competent driving 3T trucks.
- Available to work days/evenings/weekends.
The successful candidate will be offered generous remuneration based on their level of skill and experience. Harry the Hirer Productions offers long term career opportunities in a progressive, ever expanding event business.
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applications will be contacted.