Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: Orla Mallinson
Location: Melbourne VIC
Solutions is Australia’s leading workplace technology integration organisation. We are a workplace where our people feel inspired, fulfilled and safe. We will provide you, the Project Manager, with a fantastic working environment filled with knowledgeable colleagues who are inclusive and are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive remuneration package and access to an employee assistance program.
The Pro AV Solutions Victoria Office has an opening for an Audio Visual Project Manager who will be running a portfolio of small to medium installations as you learn the skills and gather the experience to drive successful outcomes in larger projects. The prime function of this role is the overall responsibility and successful implementation of our projects during all stages. This includes supervising and supporting the integration team on site to ensure we are meeting our project deadlines, delivering exceptional outcomes for our customers, and operating at maximum efficiency with thorough planning, execution and closure of a project.
The ideal candidate will have previous industry experience with a minimum of 4 years in a similar role. You will bring these competencies, skills, and experience with you to the team:
- An ability to work autonomously, under time and budget pressures with the aptitude to meet project deadlines
- The ability to review and understand Audio Visual schematics and architectural drawings and specifications
- Proven relationship-building and direct communication skills including influencing, consulting, negotiating and collaborating at all levels
- Project management qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Previous experience managing and liaising with customers, contractors & site staff
- Effective time management skills
- A methodical approach to project documentation control
- Proven experience in the management and scheduling of resources
- A sound business acumen and strong understanding of business ethics and culture
- A proven ability to think strategically and contribute commercially at all levels
- A proven commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- A clear understanding and commitment to WHSQA.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
Please apply using this link: https://proavsolutions.bamboohr.com/careers/121