Audio Visual Engineer
Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not supplied
Phone: 03 9684 3600
Location: Notting Hill, Melbourne VIC
Compnow are a national privately owned technology company. We’re committed to being more than just an IT provider. We’re a partner that organisations can trust, rely on, and grow with. We believe that technology should empower you to achieve your full potential, and we’re here to make that happen. Whether you need a simple software update, a complex network architecture restructure, or an ongoing procurement partner – we have the expertise, experience, and passion to deliver the best IT solutions for you.
Every Voice Counts – When you join our team, your skills and ideas will be welcomed.
Be Remarkable – Your contribution is key to our success. You don’t stop growing, neither do we.
Do What’s Right – We make a point of keeping our skills current and increasing our impact.
Create Connections – Your manager acts as a mentor to help guide you and your career.
Our business rewards hard-work and initiative. We supply you with the building blocks you need to grow. Internal career opportunities are possible in the long term to grow with our company.
Perks and benefits:
- A free day of leave on your birthday
- Five weeks annual leave incentive
- Employee discounts on IT Equipment
- Employee discounts on accommodation in Bali, Indonesia
- Training programs designed for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Long term career pathways
What you’ll do?
As an AV Engineer, you will provide services across multiple vendor/vertical technologies, with a focus to deliver excellent audio-visual technology centric services. You will design solutions and make other people’s designs come to life. You will deliver project engineering services (design and implementation) and have the opportunity to work onsite at our clients site, responsible for their AV needs end to end.
- Understand the clients AV infrastructure including the network environment and infrastructure.
- Develop communications and documentation surrounding processes.
- Install and configure AV devices as part of a management solution.
- Manage AV devices using MDM platforms.
- Handle various support tickets and liaise with the client’s directly.
What you’ll bring?
- 2+ years experience as an Audio Visual Engineer or in a similar role.
- Understand backend configuration and maintenance of AV servers and web portals.
- Experience integrating Microsoft Surface Hubs and other interactive displays within the environment.
- You love working towards deadlines and understand the importance of time management and business impact.
- Demonstrated ability to meet the role responsibilities including documentation, process development and manage AV devices through MDM platforms.
What else do you need to apply?
- We want to learn more about you, therefore a relevant cover letter is required for your application to be considered.
- Looking to start your new role in 2024!
- Travel on-site to our Notting Hill office.
- Must be an Australian resident available to work full time without restrictions.
Compnow will provide and require all successful applicants to complete a current National Police Check as well as a new or updated state-based Working With Children Check.
We are dedicated to a welcoming, inclusive and diverse workplace for everyone – built on merit, great work, ethics and character. And finally – have you made it this far and don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet – you may be exactly the person we are looking for and encourage your application.
All submissions will be treated with the strictest confidence. No phone, email, or agency requests. We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.