Subscribe to CX E-News
Name: not provided
Phone: 08 9383 3534
Location: Perth, WA
Mellen Events is looking for an experienced Event Manager for one of our venues in Perth.
This is an Event, Operations, and Site Manager role working three days per week plus show days, on a term contract basis from September 2023 to April 2024, with a possibility of extension. The role includes:
- Coordination of pre-event internal and external stakeholder, and venue management meetings.
- Liaise, plan and execute with departments including Ticketing, Operations, Artist Management, and Marketing.
- Liaise with concert promoters and event organisers in the planning and management of all aspects of their event.
- Ensure venue guidelines and policies are adhered to including venue cleanliness.
- Maintain the site and manage company sub-contractors including Production and Tour Managers, Security, Electrical, Medical, Cleaners and other Sub-contractors.
- Understand and manage the Site Event Codes and Evacuation Procedures including weather management.
- Work with staff and contractors during set-up and presentation of events to maintain the safety, functionality, schedules, tidiness, and organisational systems.
- Produce post-event reports for all events and functions outlining any issues, problems and the means of resolution.
- Liaise with the Licensing Authorities, Police, Buildings and Environmental Health regarding any unique aspects of events.
Operations & Site
- Site planning and associated stakeholder management.
- Event site (bump in / out) schedules, staff recruitment and rostering.
- Supplier on-site management including deliveries.
- Implementation of Company procedures and operations.
- Logistics management of Company equipment to site.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience in event managing music events in a venue with a minimum capacity of 6,000.
Applicants are asked to provide a cover letter detailing their experience and suitability together with their current CV.
How many years’ experience do you have in event management?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
How many years’ experience do you have as a site manager?